Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Book Spirit (My sedentary life



I wake up at 7:00

The book that i read yesterday is right on my right side

The sun rise and all pull out of the window tightly

The dream i had is about my native land-

a really small village with a beautiful view quietly

I believe there are a lot of people who are sedentary.

Stay at home for a whole day and read books

There is a old saying back in China.

"Traveling thousands of miles equals reading thousands of books"

I can fly and swim in the books

I can dream and draw in my imagination.

I would like to go to the park and read a whole book in a day instead of go hiking with my friends in an hour.

I  love to spend time with them, i just a little bit lazy of physical movement.

I love to stay.

In the world where it belongs to me.












No comments:

Post a Comment